Every week we offer daily departures of LCL and FCL shipments between China and the major hubs in Europe.
Rail freight transport is flexible, reliable, economical, eco-friendly and fast – with a transit time of around 19-22 days from China to most points in Europe.
We consolidate all LCL shipments at our own premises, then transport the containers to the rail terminals. There are two main routes for the freight trains with a number of sub-routes which are mostly routed via Germany - Duisburg in the Ruhr, or Hamburg. There is direct service to and from Finland via Russia.
With our own offices in Europe and China, we offer you total track solutions from door to door, as well as document management and consolidation of both FCL and LCL containers.
Benefits from rail freight transport to and from China:
- Consolidation of our own containers
- High capacity and safety
- Several weekly departures to and from China with various connections
- Roughly twice as fast as shipping by sea
- Door-to-door cargo handling service
- Complete cargo insurance coverage during transit transportation - without any excess
- European, Russian and Chinese employees with extensive rail and market knowledge
- Customs clearance
Departure and arrival terminals in China:
Our experts are ready to help. Get in touch and we'll find the solution you need.